This halter tank top is designed to complement the athletic build of climbing girls, providing functional benefits that enhance their performance. The halter neckline frees up the shoulders, while the wide-open racerback allows for ample movement of the lat muscles. The half-dome digital print is lightweight and breathable, without the thick layer of plastic found in traditional silk-screening techniques. This top is versatile enough to be worn both during workouts and as part of a stylish everyday outfit when paired with leggings or skirts.
- partially plant-based (37%) for sustainability that's higher than traditional polyester
- moisture-wicking, quick-drying
- soft to skin
- unique mechanical stretch allows high stretch recovery for advanced levels of mobility and durability
- more durable and less pilling than polyester and spandex
- 64% organic cotton / 36% sorona
- 3 oz
- halter neckline
- relaxed a-line waist
- breathable digital print graphic
- machine washable, dry delicate
model wearing size S; model's measurement: 5.5"(168cm); 34", 29", 36"
|chest||32.5 - 35.5||35.5 - 38||38 - 41|
|waist||26 - 29||29 - 31.5||31.5 - 34.5|