Make a change and reduce plastic waste with a bamboo-handled toothbrush. Bamboo is a sustainable and renewable resource that is naturally anti-bacterial. It is also biodegradable, meaning it will break down in the environment without harming the planet. Switch to a bamboo toothbrush today and start brushing with a smile, knowing you're doing your part for the planet.
Every year, billions of plastic toothbrushes are thrown away around the world. These toothbrushes are typically made from polypropylene, a type of plastic that is not biodegradable. This means that it can take hundreds of years for a plastic toothbrush to break down in landfills. In the meantime, plastic toothbrushes can leach harmful chemicals into the environment, pollute waterways, and harm wildlife.
There are a number of things that can be done to reduce the amount of plastic toothbrush waste. One option is to switch to a bamboo toothbrush. Bamboo is a sustainable and renewable resource that is biodegradable. Another option is to purchase a toothbrush with recycled plastic bristles. This helps to reduce the amount of new plastic that is produced.
By making a small change to our toothbrush habits, we can make a big difference in reducing plastic waste and protecting the environment.
- According to the World Economic Forum, it is estimated that over 50 billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away each year around the world.
- The majority of these plastic toothbrushes end up in landfills, where they can take hundreds of years to break down.
- A small percentage of plastic toothbrushes end up in the ocean, where they can harm marine life.
- Plastic toothbrushes can also leach harmful chemicals into the environment, such as bisphenol A (BPA), which is a known endocrine disruptor.
- Toothbrush: 7 1/2"(L) x 1/2"(W)
- comes in a set of 2
- Option of normal or ultrafine bristle
- Bamboo handle and nylon bristle