Dirty Talk Mastery: Tips for Passionate Seduction
Your partner say "baby, talk dirty to me" while you are thinking, why the hell would I know how to do that?
You want to be that hot guy who have girls just keep coming back for more.
Maybe you've tried to up your dirty talk game by grabbing lines from the internet, but it didn't quite hit the mark. But I mean, a truly steamy dirty talk session is like an A-list Hollywood performance, back up by professional writers and stage designers with millions of takes.
So, that's the gist of it. You go ahead and search for 'best dirty talk scene' and chances are, you won't find much.The one movie scene that stands out for nailing dirty talk? Sharon Stone's unforgettable moment in Basic Instinct.
Our goal here? To help you sound like that... because, hey, we're aiming high, right? Yea...
Now, why does that scene work? Here are the key ingredients:
- Convincing delivery
- Out of nowhere confidence
- Impeccable timing after millions of takes
- Perfect eye contact (cam angle)
- The right tone and voice (after rounds of practices)
- Body language (again prefabricate practices)
- And yes, the lines (after tons of writing and rewriting)
- Expensive dress (and a lot of research and fitting)
- Perfect body (it's Sharon Stone...so...)
- Beautiful office and lighting (imagine how much that cost)
Like I said, a convincing dirty talk moment isn't that easy, nor cheap. But if we can copy from the best, it should be passable for our men and women.
Dirty Talk Mastery: What to say?
Even the most excellent acting needs some excellent lines to kick things off. That's where this video by Kevin and Celine comes into play. I adore this video because they simplify it brilliantly. The phrases and lines they share are not only effective but also broad enough to leave space for your own creative twist.
Phrases from Kevin and Celine:
- I'd do anything for you
- I can't get enough of your body
- Your smell drives me crazy
- Do you know how much I want you
- I need your body pressed against me
- I want to taste you
- You are so hot (at the right moment, try to be personal and specific)
- I love fucking you
- I want to go down on you until you cum in my mouth
- Your pussy is so hot
Now, let's be honest – coming up with lines? Piece of cake. Watch a few movies or check out videos like the one I just showed you, and boom, you've got material. But it's the delivery that can make you want to crawl under a rock. It gets awkward, you feel exposed, your partner's response isn't quite what you expected, you're not sure what to do with the rest of your body while your mouth is doing the talking... and the list of awkwardness goes on.
So, to tackle this, maybe we need a crash course in acting. I gotcha:
(For the lines: skip to 11:43)
- Holy shit, you look good in that
- How did you get so sexy?
- You smell so good, it drives me wild
- Can you feel how hard you make me?
- It’s so good to be inside you
- I can’t wait to fuck the shit out of you
- Take of you…
- Go faster/slower
- Play with your clit
Monitor your tone
Notice how Mr. Black subtly lowers his voice as he demonstrates those lines. Dirty talk is all about intimacy and secrecy, like a sexy secret you share in a whisper with your partner. And if whispering feels strange, just think of it like talking in a library. Well, a library where you flirt and make out 😘! Soft yet firm. Even the moment you don't know what to say, play it out:
"hmmm, I really don't know what to say. Can I just touch you all over till you beg me for more?"
- "Dirty talk? I am not good at it. How about me just start licking you all over to makeup for that?"
Practice on your alone time
Don't feel awkward that you don't know what to say, you just need to play it right. Practice your voice and tone alone in the room with a pillow, in the shower, whatever that works for you. No judgement here. Again, dirty talk really require some A-list quality acting.
Keep in mind
Your partner isn't asking for dirty talk just for the sake of it. They want to feel desired and cherished. They want to hear you say, in no uncertain terms, that you're crazy about them, that they're the one you crave. Actions are great, but sometimes, putting it into words adds a whole new level of intensity.
Dirty Talk Mastery: Pre-game
So one thing about talking dirty is, if you aren't comfortable with it, start it in a more subtle yet still very steamy way. Dirty talk doesn't has to start in the late night, but can be during the day.
Sexting is like the opening act for the dirty talk game. It's an indirect way to dive into the depths of your desires and explore your partner's fantasies. Take a tip from Mat Shaffer here, although he's offering suggestions for women, the advice can definitely work both ways. Just switch up the words, and you're good to go!
- I can't wait to feel your lips on my neck tonight.
I'm going to enjoy pushing you up against the wall as soon as you walk in the door tonight...you're not even going to have a chance to take your jacket off 😘.
- It's sending send tingles down my spine thinking about what we're going to be doing later.
- It's sending tingles down my spine thinking about what we're gong to be dong later ✨🔥
- Have you ever got caught having sex in public? 😳😂
- What have you wanted to try in bed but haven't yet? 😏
- If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Would you rather see dressed up as a sexy librarian or an exotic dancer?
- Would you rather have sex IN bed or OUT of bed if you has to pick one FOREVER?
Easy meme sites to start with:
Dirty Talk Mastery: The Bottom Line
Here's the bottom line: good dirty talking skill doesn't just fall into your lap. If you want to be good at it, it's a bit like honing your skills at work. There's no magical, innate talent for it. Whether you're aiming to be a smooth talker around the block, or a sexy one for your partner, you've got to put in some effort, study the craft, and practice. Sorry, no shortcuts here. And let's debunk the myth once and for all – nobody's born as a sex God...well, if that's even a thing.
The last thing to emphasize here is that dirty talk is different from flirting. Make sure you only engage in dirty talk with a partner with whom you are already sexually active. It can be offensive to some people, so ensure you've tested the waters first and confirmed that this person is ok with it. When you think you aren't doing enough, sometime can actually be too much without knowing.